Welcome to the Union Diamond Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

So, I was thinking about buying a Ferrari...

You know, I have always wanted a Ferrari. They’re sleek and perfect in every way. However the price tag of the Ferrari FF at $295,000 is a lot to swallow. Although can you really put a price on perfection? I wonder what else I could buy for that amount of money. Maybe I could get even more great stuff! 

Hrm, well I’ve always wanted a Hermes Birkin. So for my Ferrari money I could buy around 29 bags. Ok that may be too many handbags. So if I get one bag, then I’ll still have over 250k left to spend. So off to the internet I go to find the coolest things out there to spend a buck on, and boy did I find some winners! For example there’s the Crystal Ergorapido Vacuum which is a bit pricy at $19000, but it’s set with 3730 Swarovski crystals, which of course makes it all worthwhile. I mean, can you imagine how much more fun vacuuming would be if it were sparkly? Then I think I’d buy a house, because well, there are practical needs to consider. Yep, I think I’d rather have all of that instead of the Ferrari. But wait, what’s this on my desk? Well this changes everything!      (Ok that was pretty cheesy but the thing on my desk is pretty darn exciting)


See? I swear, there should be a chorus of angels singing when this thing is on display. Now, if you’re regular readers of this blog then you’ll remember a diamond quite like this from a few months ago. Well this stone could be that diamond’s sister. Allow me to present 2.07 carats, of D Internally Flawless, Triple Excellent perfection. Let’s just sit for a moment and take it all in. Ahhhhh This diamond is like a crisp, cold coke at the end of a hot day. Seeing it gives you a buzz and chills, but then again that could just be me. Shocking though you may find it, I have a bit of thing for diamonds. And I’ll be honest, it’s sitting on my desk right now, right in front of me and every time I move my head it shouts, “Look at me! Look how sparkly I am!”  It’s downright distracting. I could lose myself forever in those facets. And I find myself wondering, ‘Ferrari? What’s a Ferrari?’ 


I only have eyes for this diamond, and maybe that crystal vacuum. But hey, both of those together are less than the cost of the car so I get exactly what I want, and I can call myself thrifty, it’s a win-win! And I can also maybe print up a couple of these and hand them out to all of the people driving supercars. That is, if I can catch them in my Scion xB. They have to stop for gas sometime right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment