Welcome to the Union Diamond Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ok, I know St. Patrick's Day isn't until Saturday but...

I love St. Patrick’s Day. I, like millions of other people in the world can claim Irish descent. However I am part of less than 2% of the population that gives their heritage away without saying a word. I think it may have something to do with my bright red hair. It tends to be a dead giveaway. And, luckily enough for me, the color green looks GREAT on redheads. So I am incredibly excited to have one day a year where having a closet that has more green in it than a field of shamrocks comes in handy. Seriously, don’t make me post a picture of my closet. 

Now, there will be a proper St. Patrick’s Day post this Friday complete with fascinating tidbits, even more pretty pictures of jewelry, and hey the whole thing might even be green, but I just couldn’t wait until then. So I decided to share a small teaser with you guys. So kick back with your pint of Guinness and enjoy!

So, when I was standing in our showroom trying to figure out exactly what piece to share, I was a bit overwhelmed. We have a lot of pieces that feature green stones of varying shades and design. They’re all beautiful, but they’re all so different. How could I choose? Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret which by now should surprise no one. I picked the one with the most sparkle! Ta Da! 


It’s a lusciously green Emerald ring! And in addition to the mouthwatering green emerald which reminds me of yummy green candy, this ring features over a half carat of white diamonds set into the band and on the sides of the basket. This ring sparkles whichever way you look at it which is a great thing in my opinion because, as we all know, more sparkle is a good thing! 

So if this ring speaks to you, hurry down to our showroom or call us up and tell your consultant that you’re interested in this gorgeous ring with stock number 12098, because I’m sure it won’t be around for long!

Oooh, and before I forget, a little bit of trivia. What was the original color of St. Patrick's Day? Check back on Friday's blog for the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment